This confidential service is provided at no added cost to you as part of your UnitedHealthcare benefit. Your personal information will be kept confidential in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Your substance use treatment advocate will:
- Take the time to fully understand your personal situation and guide you on the next steps most helpful to you
- Educate you on appropriate treatment options and types of providers
- Arrange a face-to-face clinical evaluation for you by a trusted licensed substance use treatment provider — usually within 24 hours
- The provider will conduct a thorough evaluation, create a personalized treatment strategy designed just for you and get you to the treatment you need
- The credentialed treatment center will provide clinically appropriate care. The center can arrange for family support services as needed
- We assign a dedicated licensed care advocate to you and your family. He or she will provide ongoing support for up to six months to help ensure the best chance of recovery