Looking for an easy way to save on the purchases you make, big and small? Sign up for free for Morgan Stanley Perks at Work (formerly called the Company Store) and start receiving discounts and loyalty points from 30,000+ retailers and manufacturers.
Perks at Work leverages the purchasing power of Morgan Stanley colleagues and their families, and those of other member companies, to negotiate discounted corporate rates on your behalf. You also earn loyalty points – called WOWPoints – to use toward future purchases on the Perks at Work site, with no exceptions on how or when you use them. For instance, you can pay for your hotel stay with points you earned purchasing a new laptop. Whether you are shopping for electronics, automobiles, movie tickets, apparel, travel or more, you’ll save big.
HOW PERKS AT WORKS WORKS
All you need is your Morgan Stanley email address to sign up. As an added benefit, you can invite up to five family members or close friends to join.
Get triple savings:
- You are guaranteed the lowest prices available with employee pricing on all brands and manufacturers.
- You also benefit from any sale or promotion the company is running at the time. If you belong to a rewards or loyalty program with that company, you can still use your account and points or rewards toward your purchase.
- Additionally, you get WOWPoints for your purchase. WOWpoints are as good as cash and can be used for any future purchase through Perks at Works.
HOW TO EARN WOWPOINTS: 100 WOWPOINTS = $1
WOWPoints are loyalty points that you can earn and redeem when you shop through the Perks at Work site. Browse to the category you want and select a merchant (samples in the table below). Click “Shop Now” and complete your purchase on the merchant site as you normally would. If you buy something, the merchant will notify Perks at Work within a few days. Perks at Work then credits WOWPoints to your account. Depending on the merchant, points are credited to your account within 2 or 10 days.
WOWPoints are accumulated on every purchase. Perks at Works runs promotions with different merchants when you can earn double, triple or more points for your purchase. Points never expire and there are no blackout dates. Plus, your WOWPoints can be combined with any other offers.
HOW TO REDEEM WOWPOINTS
To redeem your points for a cash credit toward another purchase through the Perks at Work site, search for the merchant you’d like to shop with, click an offer and select the “Pay with Points” option under the “Shop Now” button. You can choose the number of points you’d like to redeem. As soon as Perks at Works receives the order confirmation from the merchant, Perks at Works processes your points for a cash credit to your linked credit or checking card.
Here are just a few of the 30,000+ merchant partners you’ll find through Perks at Work:
- Apparel: Net-a-Porter, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lands’ End, Macy’s, Target, Shoes.com and Gap
- Automotive: Hertz (US), Avis Rent A Car, Enterprise, Nissan/Infiniti, GM, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet and Zipcar
- Back to School: Lenovo, Microsoft, Kohl’s, Walmart, Rosetta Stone, Office Depot and Sony
- Beauty & Fragrance: Clinque, Perfumania, Sephora, Philosophy, Bobbi Brown, Ulta, Spa Finder and Red Door Spa
- Books & DVDs: Barnes & Noble, NOOK, Snapfish, BusinessWeek Magazine, Guitar Center, Apple, FYE, Store.HBO.com, Vogue, Audible.com, Vanity Fair and Bon Appetit
- Cell Phones: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Virgin Mobile
- Child Care and Elder Care: Care.com
- Computers and Software: Apple, Lenovo, Microsoft Home Use Program, Samsung, HP, Belkin, Dell, Netgear and Amazon Fire products
- Drugstore: Drugstore.com, FSA Store, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, Vision Direct, 1800Contacts and Soap.com
- Education: Academic Superstore, Hooked on Phonics, Bookbyte.com, eMedia, The Princeton Review
- Electronics: Lenovo, Samsung, Best Buy, Apple, Fitbit, Dyson, Bose, KitchenAid, GE, Cannon and Google
- EPP Store:
Employee Auto Buying Program, Lenovo, Sony, FTD, The GE Store, GlobalFit, FSA Store and 1800Flowers.com
- Flowers & Gifts: 1800Flowers.com, Harry & David, Shari’s Berries, Edible Arrangements and 1800Baskets.com
- Food & Wine: Harry & David, The Popcorn Factory, Blue Apron, Wine.com, Omaha Steaks, Shari’s Berries, BJ’s Wholesale Club and 800wine.com
- Green Shop: Planet Petco, Patagonia, The Body Shop, L.L. Bean and Soda Stream
- Health & Wellness: GlassesUSA.com, FSA Store, New Balance, Under Armour, Drugstore.com, GlobalFit, VisionDirect, 1800Contacts, and GNC
- Home Furnishing: Sears, Best Buy, The Home Depot, Office Depot, Macy’s, Walmart, The GE Store, The Container Store, Williams-Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond and QVC
- Jewelry: Zales, Swarovski, Nordstrom, Fossil, Michael Kors, Alex & Ani, Jared and Kay Jewelers
- Life Services: Vivant, UDR, and Verizon FiOS
- Magazines & Newspapers: The Wall Street Jounral, Magazine Outlet, BusinessWeek, Vogue, Bon Appetit and Vanity Fair
- Pets: Animal Den, Wag.com, Petco, PetSmart and PetCareRx
- Productivity: Logitech.com, QuickBooks, Audible.com, iStockPhoto and FedEx Office
- Sports & Outdoors: Under Amour, New Balance, Columbia, Foot Locker, Adidas, The Sports Authority, NFLShop.com and P90X
- Tickets – Events and Recreation: AMC, Regal, Cinemark, Telecharge, Plum Benefits, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Museum tickets, Walt Disney World, Six Flags, Las Vegas Shows and Sporting Events
- Toys Kids & Baby: Babies R’ Us, Game Stop, Target, Melissa & Doug, The Children’s Place, Estella, Gamefly, Disney Store and Walmart
- Travel: Priceline.com, Expedia.com, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Starwood Hotels, Orbitz, Hilton, IHG, Marriott and Norwegian Cruise Line