The Firm is pleased to offer informational resources for parents-to-be and new parents, including webinars and live training sessions, depending on your location.
NEW YORK CITY
The Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital invites new and expecting parents, their partners and caregivers to attend the following quarterly classes. Click each to view class schedules and register. Seating is first-come, first-served.
Newborn Care and Lactation
Visit the me@MS page (from the office, type newparentclasses in your browser) to view a complete list of classes and register.
Nurses from the Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital will discuss and demonstrate the following:
- Changing Diapers and Clothes
- Umbilical Care
- Breast Feeding and Bottle Feeding
Car Seat Safety and Infant CPR
Visit the Employee Offers website from the office to register for a class.
Nurses from the Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital will teach you:
- How to properly secure a child in the seat
- When to switch to the next seat
- What LATCH and tethers are about
- Provide tricks for travelling safety and conveniently in NYC taxis and on vacation
The nurses will also discuss how to recognize and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies in infants younger than one year old.
Click here for more information on the Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and the Firm partner to provide employees with online resources to manage your health during pregnancy as well as access to fun tools like the Due Date Calculator. You can also listen to podcasts for great tips related to your newborn’s health. LEARN MORE
- The Firm hosts quarterly parental leave webinars to help employees who will be taking parental leave manage various stakeholders’ expectations (including clients, managers and team members), plan their transition and develop support networks. The Firm also offers similar sessions for managers of employees who will be taking parental leave. LEARN MORE
- Lactation Rooms