In addition to the above services that count against your annual allotment of family support days, Bright Horizons has a full range of programs to meet your family’s caregiving and educational needs, including:
- Elder care planning – Meet with a care coach to create and manage a care plan for your loved ones and connect you to resources and specialized providers, including no-cost in-home assessments.
- Family caregiving – Elder care planning, primary child care, college admissions, resources for children with special needs, before- and after-school care and help at home.
- Help at home – With your free SitterCity membership, hire vetted babysitters, housekeepers, professional organizers and pet caregivers.
Academics & Enrichments:
- Education – Learning app, virtual STEAM, personalized tutoring and summer day camp.
- Primary child care – Use Bright Horizons’ national network of 2,500+ preschools and day care centers and find quality care for your child.
- College admissions support and test prep – Get expert help navigating the college admissions process.
- Resources for children with special needs – Expert guidance to help you understand, advocate for and support your child’s unique situation.
- Learning app for preschoolers by MarcoPolo – A 65% discount means you’ll pay only $25 for an annual subscription.
- Virtual STEAM and coding classes – Discounts by Brooklyn Robot Foundry and Code Ninjas.
- Before- and after-school care – Save up to 20% on onsite programs in schools across the country.
- Personalized tutoring – Save 15% to 20% at Revolution Prep, Sylvan Learning and Varsity Tutors.
- Summer day camp – Get $10 off per day when you reserve a week or multiple weeks – or $300 off a summer pass – at Steve & Kate’s Camp.
For details on Bright Horizons’ full menu of two dozen-plus services, as well as webinars and online resources, visit their website, creating your account with your Morgan Stanley email address.