Take advantage of these resources for additional information on what’s new and guidance choosing your 2016 Morgan Stanley benefits. All resources are available to both employees and their spouses or domestic partners.
- Health & Wellness Advisors: Call a Health & Wellness Advisor during Annual Enrollment for an explanation of the newly available options and help selecting the benefits that are right for you. Advisors are also available year round to help you and your family find quality doctors, explain health care bills, resolve claims and connect you with benefits and perks the Firm offers. Health & Wellness Advisors are also available to you, your spouse or domestic partner, adult children, parents, in-laws and grandparents. .
- Enhanced Benefits Website: Visit this site to read about our programs and offerings, watch videos, register for an Annual Enrollment webinar, find contribution rates and learn all about the Morgan Stanley benefit plans.
- 2016 Benefits Enrollment Guide: Find easy-to-understand information about the many programs available to you and your family, tips on how to save time and money and avoid costly medical bills, important terms, and resources to help you select your 2016 benefits.
- My Health Tools: Learn about these tools to save you time and money, including finding quality doctors and seeing cost estimates for medical services before seeking care, expert second opinions, 24/7 telemedicine and around-the-clock access to confidential counseling. With so many great programs, it’s important to know which one to use when you need care. Learn more.
Note: Castlight and Teladoc are available only to employees and their family members who are enrolled in the Medical Plan through Cigna or UnitedHealthcare.
- Benefit Center Website: Compare your costs under the Medical Plan coverage options, calculate how much you can save with a Flexible Spending Account or the new Health Savings Account, and get suggestions on your 2016 benefits elections based on your anticipated health care needs.
Before you enroll, review the for updates regarding prior authorization rules for medical procedures and services and prescription drugs.