If you were hired anytime in 2021, the default coverage below applies if you do not enroll within 31 days of your hire or eligibility date:
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Medical and Prescription Drug: Option B through Cigna or UHC (lower cost/higher deductible) with greater discounts on average based upon your home-state residence for “Yourself Only”
- If you reside in Hawaii, you will receive coverage through HMSA (Hawaii) for “Yourself Only”.
- If you are a US expatriate or US benefits-eligible international employee, you will receive coverage under the Cigna Global Health Medical Plan for “Yourself Only”.
- Dental: No coverage.
- Vision: No coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Day Care): No coverage.
- Long-Term Disability: Covered with monthly income of 60% of your Benefits Eligible Earnings, up to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per month.
- Supplemental Life and Accident Insurance: No coverage.
- Legal Assistance: No coverage.
For complete information about Morgan Stanley’s benefits plans, including important legal notices about ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, the Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act and the Children’s Health Insurance Program, see the Health Benefits and Insurance Summary Plan Description.