If you do not enroll for 2016 benefits during Benefits Annual Enrollment or within 31 days of your hire date, you will be defaulted into the following coverage:
- Medical and prescription drugs:
- Yourself Only coverage under the Cigna or UnitedHealthcare Standard Plan, depending on your state of residence.
- Your Prescription Drug plan administrator is OptumRx.
- Exceptions: If you reside in Hawaii, you will receive Yourself Only coverage under the HMSA (Hawaii) plan. If you are a U.S. expatriate or U.S. benefits-eligible international employee, you will receive Yourself Only coverage under the Cigna Global Health Medical and Dental Plan.
- Dental: No coverage.
- Vision: No coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Day Care): No participation.
- Long-Term Disability: Monthly income of 60% of your Benefits Eligible Earnings, up to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per month.
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: No coverage.
- Legal Assistance: No coverage.
- Dependent Verification: Unverified.
NOTE: The default benefits coverage also applies to employees who become newly eligible for benefits due to a status change.