|Morgan Stanley provides a suite of cash management and lending solutions to help complement clients’ investment strategies. Among the many benefits of working at Morgan Stanley is access to these solutions at special employee discounts and offers.|
|MANAGING YOUR EVERYDAY FINANCES
Managing your finances should include efficiently managing your everyday finances alongside your long term investments. The Morgan Stanley Active Assets Account (AAA) offers you the ability to manage your day-to-day finances such as depositing checks, withdrawing cash and paying your household bills in one account alongside your investments or if you choose, in a separate AAA account. Morgan Stanley Employees and Employee-related accounts are eligible for exclusive benefits such as:
· No annual account fees on as many Active Assets Accounts and no minimum balance required.
· Unlimited ATM fee rebates at over 2 million ATMs worldwide with the Morgan Stanley Debit Card.
· Special employee qualification for the Premier Cash Management program with benefits that include identity protection, fee waivers and other premium services.
|HOME LOAN SOLUTIONS
Whether you are looking to buy a home, refinance your mortgage or help family realize their home ownership goals, we may be able to help you find a financing solution for your needs. Morgan Stanley Employees may have access to:
· Conforming mortgages1 – receive a reduced interest rate plus a $300 credit for loans fees for conforming mortgages.
· Jumbo mortgages2 – employees are eligible for large loans or other discounts that may be offered to clients.
Tapping into the value of your investments does not always mean selling them. If you qualify, Morgan Stanley Securities Based Loans can offer convenient access to funds to help you pay taxes, fund real estate needs, finance college education or consolidate outstanding debt.
· Employees are eligible for a 75 basis point discount on published rates for securities based loans.
|To learn more about other Morgan Stanley employee offers type “offers” in your browser.|