It’s no secret that the college admissions process is competitive. And while schools use diverse criteria to distinguish applicants, test scores often play a significant role in the final decision. Students can improve their standardized test scores by strengthening their academics and getting the right support early on.
Revolution Prep, in partnership with College Coach, the Firm’s educational consulting services partner, is offering Morgan Stanley families a 20% discount on school, test prep and general organization programs.
One-on-one private tutoring with a professional educator (monthly or hourly). 20% off the $99 to $199 hourly rates.
- Standardized exam prep (SAT, ACT, TOEFL, ISEE, SSAT)
- Academic tutoring by subject (K-12 and college-level courses)
- Schedules and curricula tailored for each child
- Access to Revolution Prep’s global roster of professional educators
- Dedicated academic advisor and weekly progress updates
Six-week online SAT or ACT small-group course. Discounts begin at $549.
- One Revolution Prep tutor per 6 students
- 18 hours of instruction and 5 full practice exams
- Includes a full set of materials (workbook and exams)