Finding the right summer camp for your child at the right price can be tough. Take advantage of these resources – including exclusive discounts, a concierge service and online listings – to help you find quality, affordable summer camp options to keep your child happy and engaged all summer long.
DISCOUNTED SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS FOR MORGAN STANLEY EMPLOYEES
The Learning Care Group, a national day care provider network, offers Morgan Stanley employees discounted tuition, priority access and waived registration fees to four different summer camp programs. The camps provide nurturing care and creative learning in a safe, secure environment to help keep little minds sharp throughout the summer months. Campers enjoy a variety of weekly themes and activities like spy camp, song and motion camp, and nature and environment camp – plus, healthy meals and snacks, and awesome field trips. Full- and part-time enrollment options are available. Learn more.
Additional Discounted Camp Programs Through YouDecide:
- Since 1983, ARCC Programs has offered distinguished and unforgettable programs for teens, which focus on community service, leadership, cultural immersion, language, personal growth and adventure.
- Classroom Antics Tech Camps offers educational technology summer camps and classes for children ages 7 through 13 in video game design, computer programming, LEGO robotics and stop-motion animation.
- At ID Tech summer programs, students ages 6 through 18 learn to code, design video games, model Minecraft and 3D characters, engineer robots, build websites, print 3D models and more.
- Based in Brooklyn, NY, Mill Basin Day Camp is a four-to-eight-week summer day camp. Their modern, fully air-conditioned, private facility offers a wide range of activities for children entering pre-K through 9th grade.
- Does your child have an interest in nature and a love of the great outdoors? If so, the Ohio Forestry & Wildlife Conservation Camp is the place for them to be.
Search Care.com’s website for both day and overnight camps accredited by the American Camp Association.