How to Invest Your HSA Funds
You may invest any funds in your account that exceed $500. To begin investing, follow these steps:
- Type benefits in your browser.
- Click Health Savings Account.
- Click Manage Your Investments under Balances. You should be automatically transferred to the UMB website.
- Click Log in to HSA Saver.
- Click Manage My Investments.
- You can make a one-time contribution or set up automated investments by switching Monthly Automatic Investment to On in the top right corner.