Enroll for Your 2021 Benefits
After you have reviewed the benefits materials, make your 2021 benefits selections on the Benefit Center website at morganstanley.com/benefits (or type benefits from your intranet browser).
- If you do not enroll in benefits during the Annual Enrollment period, and you were enrolled in Morgan Stanley benefits during the prior year, your default coverage will be your prior year’s coverage with the exception of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, DCFSA, LPFSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA), which do not roll over year-to-year.
- Your current benefits and coverage levels will roll over, and you may not have the coverage you need for 2021.
- You must actively enroll to participate in a 2021 FSA; prior FSA elections will not roll over.
- If you contribute to an HSA, your contribution elections will not roll over.
Enroll for Your 2020 Benefits (New Hires)
If you were hired anytime in 2020 the default coverage below applies if you do not enroll within 31 days of your hire or eligibility date:
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Medical and Prescription Drug: Option B through Cigna or UHC (lower cost/higher deductible) with greater discounts on average based upon your home-state residence for “Yourself Only”
- If you reside in Hawaii, you will receive coverage through HMSA (Hawaii) for “Yourself Only”.
- If you are a US expatriate or US benefits-eligible international employee, you will receive coverage under the Cigna Global Health Medical Plan for “Yourself Only”.
- Dental: No coverage.
- Vision: No coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Day Care): No coverage.
- Long-Term Disability: Covered with monthly income of 60% of your Benefits Eligible Earnings, up to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per month.
- Supplemental Life and Accident Insurance: No coverage.
- Legal Assistance: No coverage.
For complete information about Morgan Stanley’s benefits plans, including important legal notices about ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, the Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act and the Children’s Health Insurance Program, see the Health Benefits and Insurance Summary Plan Description.