Helping you with one of life’s most important financial decisions.
Join thousands of colleagues who have taken advantage of our employee offer.
Whether you’re looking to purchase a home, refinance your mortgage, or purchase a vacation home or investment property, we can help you find a home loan financing option that meets your needs.
- For loans > $510,400 served by Morgan Stanley Home Loans, employees are eligible for our best rates, typically reserved for $5 million + AUM clients.
- For loans < $510,400 served by Rocket Mortgage, employees receive discounted rates and may be eligible for a $2,500 closing cost credit.
Easy Online Tools
- Our interactive calculator lets you explore rates and loan products.
- You can apply for your loan 24/7 via Morgan Stanley or E*TRADE online.
- You can upload documents for quick and secure submission.
- With instant updates, you can check your loan progress at any time.
- Our experienced mortgage professionals can help you find a loan that’s right for you.
- Once you’re ready to apply you’ll receive guidance from pre-application all the way through closing to make the process as seamless as possible.
Employees With a Morgan Stanley or E*TRADE Online Account
See personalized rates and offers by using the mortgage calculators (login required).
Employees Without a Digital Account
Don’t have an account or have questions? Call or email the Virtual Private Banking Team:
- (800) 780-0718 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 6 pm EST)
Taking advantage of an employee offer does not preclude an employee from qualifying for other mortgage loan discounts.
*Mortgages are provided by Morgan Stanley Private Bank and Rocket Mortgage.
Residential mortgage loans/home equity lines of credit are offered by Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association, an affiliate of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. With the exception of the pledged-asset feature, an investment relationship with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC does not have to be established or maintained to obtain the residential mortgage products offered by Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association. All residential mortgage loans/home equity lines of credit are subject to the underwriting standards and independent approval of Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association. Rates, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Residential mortgage loans/home equity lines of credit may not be available in all states; not available in Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Other restrictions may apply. The information contained herein should not be construed as a commitment to lend. Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC that is primarily regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Unique Identifier #663185. The proceeds from a residential mortgage loan (including draws and advances from a home equity line of credit) are not permitted to be used to purchase, trade, or carry eligible margin stock; repay margin debt that was used to purchase, trade, or carry margin stock; or to make payments on any amounts owed under the note, loan agreement, or loan security agreement; and cannot be deposited into a Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC or other brokerage account.
The interest rate and payments on an adjustable rate mortgage (“ARM”) loan may increase over the life of a loan as interest is fixed for a specified period and then will adjust periodically thereafter. The annual percentage rate may increase after consummation of the loan.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC is a registered Broker/Dealer, and not a bank. Where appropriate, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC has entered into arrangements with banks and other third parties to assist in offering certain banking related products and services.
Investment, insurance and annuity products offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC are: NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | NOT A BANK DEPOSIT | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
CRC 4872861 07/22