Unitedhealthcare Preferred Facilities for Inpatient Substance and Alcohol Abuse

If you or a covered dependent should need inpatient services for substance or alcohol abuse, your coinsurance will be waived if you choose one of UnitedHealthcare’s preferred facilities. Contact UnitedHealthcare for a current list of facilities.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.