If you enrolled in the Firm’s Medical Plan through Cigna or UnitedHealthcare (UHC), you have the opportunity to receive care at a preferred facility for substance and alcohol use treatment and receive enhanced benefit coverage. These facilities have been identified as providing the highest-quality care with successful outcome measures. To encourage the best results, the Plan will pay 100% of eligible charges after you’ve met your deductible for inpatient, residential and outpatient treatment received at a preferred facility for care related to substance and alcohol use.
Benefits of using a preferred facility include:
- Coinsurance waived after meeting your annual deductible
- Priority admission (UHC only)
- Concierge support and advocacy (UHC only)
- Facility will handle all the insurance paperwork, claims and prior authorization requests
- Providers have high cost and quality ratings
See list of Cigna and UHC facilities and additional details about the program.