When you have a musculoskeletal conditions – conditions that affect your muscles, bones and joints – the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) can assist you and your eligible family members to receive priority appointments and direct access to top physicians.
How It Works
- Call when you want to speak with a specially trained referral consultant about any musculoskeletal-related situation.
- You will then have a simple consultation to access your condition, insurance, location and other preferences.
- Following your consultation, the specialist will:
- Provide physician referrals and connections
- Schedule timely appointments and confirmations
- Be a dedicated point of contact throughout your treatment
*Note: This service is not intended for emergency care.
** HSS will refer you to in-network providers if you are enrolled in either the Morgan Stanley UnitedHealthcare or Cigna medical plans. If you are not enrolled in the Morgan Stanley medical plan, you will have to provide your insurance information in order for HSS to research any in-network providers covered under your plan.
Who Can Use It
You and your eligible family members can use this complimentary service. Eligible family members include you and your dependents, adult children, parents, parents-in-law and grandparents.
When to Use It
Call when you are having a musculoskeletal health-related situation, including:
- You or your loved one is diagnosed with an orthopedic or rheumatologic condition
- Your doctor recommends surgery
- You have anything from neck pain, to low back pain, to sports injuries and autoimmune disorders
Where is HSS Located?
HSS’s main campus is located on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Depending on your clinical needs, there are additional locations in Manhattan, Long Island, Westchester, Connecticut and New Jersey.
Call 833-HSS-1900 to speak with a dedicated Morgan Stanley HSS representative.