- Amount you pay out of your paycheck in contributions is lower
- Your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum are higher
- Option to set aside money, tax-free, to pay for health care expenses now and in the future — even in retirement — with the HSA
- Cannot contribute to an FSA; however, you can contribute to a Limited Purpose FSA (LPFSA) to pay for dental and vision expenses
- Combined medical and prescription drug deductible means you’ll pay the full cost of non-preventive prescription drugs until you meet your deductible
Please watch this important video on your 2016 Morgan Stanley Benefits.