Your Menu of Choices
You may elect coverage for the benefits below only during enrollment each fall (or when first benefits eligible). You may change coverage during the year only following a qualified life event (marriage, birth, etc.).
- Medical Options
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental Options
- Vision Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Overview
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Health Savings Account (HSA)*
- Limited Purpose FSA*
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Which Medical Plan Is Right for You?
- Preferred National Health Plan Administrator
- Medical Comparison Chart
- Medical, Dental and Vision Rates — Per-Paycheck Contributions
- Benefits Eligible Earnings: How Your Benefits Costs and Coverage Amounts Are Calculated
- Medical FAQs
Note: See the full list of core programs (including non-health options) on page 7 of the Need to Know Guide.
Choosing the Right Coverage for You
- Medical Necessity Requirements
- 10 Ways to Save on Quality Health Care
- Health Care Cost Estimates
- Dependent Verification
- Evidence of Insurability
- Updating Your Beneficiaries
- Claim Forms
Using Your Benefits Once You’ve Enrolled
* HSAs and Limited Purpose FSAs are available only if you are enrolled in Medical Plan Option C. For a Limited Purpose FSA, you must establish paycheck contributions during benefits enrollment. For an HSA, you may either establish (or change) paycheck contributions or make a lump-sum contribution at any time during the year.