Save an average of 30% on health care costs with an FSA.
- Use before-tax dollars to pay for doctor and dentist visits, X-rays, prescription drugs, eyeglasses, contacts and more.*
- Your full-year contributions are pre-funded and available January 1.
- New in 2021: Up to $550 of unused funds will automatically carry over from 2021 to 2022*.
- Did you know? Employees enrolled in Medical Plan Options A and B, as well as those not enrolled in any other Firm benefits, may contribute to an FSA.
* If you have elected Medical Plan Option C, you may contribute to a Limited Purpose FSA to pay for dental and vision costs only – and unused funds do not carry over into the next year.