What's New in 2021
Select Your 2021 Benefits: November 6 to 20
What's Changing with Your Benefits in 2021
In addition to our comprehensive and valuable benefits offerings, we’re introducing these new and enhanced programs to help you and your family “live healthy and protected.”
New diabetes management and support program by Livongo*
Paycheck contributions will be the same for Cigna and UHC — but one provider may have better discounts in your state of residence, lowering costs when you seek in-network medical care.
Express Scripts will replace OptumRx and Cigna Pharmacy as the new prescription drug provider. New services include:
- Discounts for medications for family members without insurance and on human medications used to treat pets
- Extended payment program for home-delivery medications
In December, you’ll receive a welcome kit and a combined medical-Rx ID card.
Use Capsule Pharmacy – a free same-day delivery service – to receive your medications, including 90-day maintenance drugs. Service is available in select major cities.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSAs)
- Unused Health Care FSA funds – up to $550 – will carry over automatically to your 2021 account**
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA)
The maximum you may contribute will increase:
- Individual – $3,600
- Family – $7,200
SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE INSURANCE
Elect coverage for your spouse/partner up to $250,000 (previously $200,000)
Services expanded to include:
- Reproductive law assistance for surrogacy; egg, sperm, gamete and embryo donation; and embryo adoption
- Four hours of attorney time for previously non-covered matters, such as divorce, DUI, plaintiff property damage, habeas corpus, custody establishment and support order modification
JOIN A WEBINAR TO LEARN MORE
To make sure you have the information you need about your Morgan Stanley benefits, we’ve planned these sessions. Spouses/partners are welcome to attend.