As part of Morgan Stanley’s commitment to the arts, the Firm maintains corporate memberships with many of the country’s leading cultural institutions. The Firm provides employees with free admission, discounts and guests passes to nonprofit arts and cultural institutions for you and your guests.
How It Works
In most cases, you can present your Morgan Stanley employee ID or business card to the art or cultural institution for free admission. Note: Policies vary, so please review each institution’s specific admission requirements.
Some of the Museums and Other Venues the Firm Supports
- American Museum of Natural History – New York
- Bronx Zoo – New York
- Center of Science and Industry – Columbus, OH
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Field Museum – Chicago
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Liberty Science Center – Jersey City, NJ
- De Young Museum – San Francisco
- Museum of Mathematics – New York
- Museum of Modern Art – New York
- Museum of Science – Boston
- National Aquarium – Baltimore
Hopping the Pond?
If you’ll be in London, take advantage of free or discounted admission to the British Museum, National Gallery, Monteverdi Choir, Royal Academy of Arts, Tate Britain and the Tate Modern. MORE
Did You Know?
Through the Firm’s sponsorship program, some organizations are available to entertain clients. MORE