Babysitters, Tutors & More
Need a babysitter? A tutor for your child? Your free premium membership to Care.com lets you find a wide variety of caregivers, educators, household assistants and more. In addition to searching by location and service, you can limit your search to only caregivers who’ve completed background checks.
PLACE OR ANSWER ADS FOR:
- Nannies and other childcare providers
- Pet walkers, sitters and boarders
- Housekeepers and personal assistants
- Transportation for your children
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up. At morganstanley.care.com, sign up with your Morgan Stanley email address and complete an optional profile. You’ll receive an email confirming your eligibility.
- Find caregivers. Browse caregiver profiles or post your job request and let caregivers contact you. You’ll typically hear back from someone in 3 days.
- Review profiles. Check out your candidates. You can even request background checks.
- Hire a caregiver. Interview, check references and hire the one that works for you.
- Pay for your care. Make and track payments, including taxes, using Care.com’s HomePay service (details and pricing about this service are provided below).
NEW FROM CARE.COM – EXPERT ASSISTANCE
Expert Assistance from Care.com offers you personalized, one-on-one help finding and hiring a qualified professional for the job you need. Whether it’s a babysitter, housekeeper, mover or dog walker, Care.com’s Expert Assistance service will assist you in the search, screening and hiring process from start to finish. LEARN MORE.
PAYING YOUR CAREGIVER AND FILING TAXES MADE EASY
If you employ a nanny or other full-time caregiver, you know the headaches that can come with paying the person and tax-filing. With Care.com’s HomePay service, you receive household payroll and nanny tax assistance for an additional cost. Along with easy tax-filing, you have access to expert guidance to ensure you are filing the right taxes based on IRS regulations. Review FAQs, guides and calculators, or call a toll-free number for personalized support. WATCH VIDEO