When your HSA account balance reaches $500, you may invest any funds in your account over that amount in one or more available investment funds. Note: Investment funds may fluctuate with market conditions and that past performance is no indication of future results. It is possible that the market value of your invested HSA funds may decrease.
See the HSA Investment options.
To begin investing:
- Type benefits in your Morgan Stanley browser.
- Click Health Savings Account.
- Click Manage Your Investments under Balances. You should be automatically transferred to the UMB website.
- Click Log in to HSA Saver.
- Click Manage My Investments.
- You can make a one-time contribution or set up automated investments by switching Monthly Automatic Investment to On in the top right corner.