- Contributing to an FSA lowers your current taxable income
- Use before-tax money to pay for eligible expenses
- All the funds you elect to contribute are available for use immediately (if you are a new hire) or on January 1 (if you elect an FSA during Annual Enrollment)
- Dependent Day FSA is open to any benefits-eligible employee, even if you waive coverage through the Firm
- Only eligible to participate in the Health Care FSA if you choose Options A or B
- Only eligible to participate in the Limited Purpose FSA if you choose Option C
- Use-it-or-lose-it feature puts you at risk of losing unused funds
Please watch this important video on your 2016 Morgan Stanley Benefits.