Can I change the amount of my Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA contributions during the year?

No. Generally, unless you have a qualifying family status change (such as getting married or divorced, having a child, etc.), you cannot change your contribution amount during the year. You will have to wait until the next annual benefits enrollment period, typically held in the fall for the following calendar year. Special rules also apply if your qualifying family status change occurs after November 1.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.